Friday, February 10, 2012

New Start...

untitled for now
10"x20" acrylic on canvas
SOLD

I don't have a title yet for this one, but something like "Just Off to the Side" seems appropriate. I'll sit with it a little while and see.

The tones are coming together and I like where it's taking me. I've been able to use a wide range of colors so far, and that always makes it creatively satisfying.

I'm hoping I get a little work done today, and know that Saturday and Sunday at Short Term Gallery will lead to lots of progress.

Bri-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are right. I was pleased when I heard one of my student saying, "I like it here because you are not a bunch of eggheads." We definitely hire tutors who can develop a positive rapport with the student.

Long Island dog training