Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to work...


Digby
(in progress)
18"x14" acrylic on canvas
SOLD


Yeah! It's so great to be painting again after a nice holiday break. Hope you all had a joyous holiday season and are experiencing a creative New Year already.

I started real work on Digby's paws yesterday and I'm liking where it's going. I wish I had a little more canvas to the right of the paws, but it's all I've got so her one paws going to creep around the edge. I think the paw/leg closest to us could use to be enlarged a little as well.

I'm headed into Short Term Gallery after posting this, and will make the decision once I'm sitting down with Digby.

Bri-

p.s. check out today's Baker City Herald if you're in Baker or on-line if you're not. I made the front page. Thanks LBJ!

No comments: