Sunday, February 7, 2010

Truck-o-Puppies final...



"Truck-O-Puppies"
7x5 acrylic on canvas
$125.00 unframed plus $5 for shipping in the US
SOLD

The puppies are ready for adoption. We re-opened the Short Term Gallery on Friday, to rave reviews and so today I spent the day painting there. Sunday's have low numbers of lookers and today was no different. However, someone who had been to the First Friday Opening came back and purchased 3 photos by Cameron Nelson. Yeah, that's what we artists like.

I'm heading out to take Zephyr for a nice long walk before heading off to see "Up in the Air" at the Eltrym.

Bri-

20% of the purchase price of this painting will be donated to Monroe County Animal League in Union West Virgina. They provided me with the reference photo. Thanks Angela.

2 comments:

Wong Shih Yaw, Abraham said...

Nice painting!

Dogs by Bri said...

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad to be painting again, and welcome to my blog.

Bri-