Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello again...



"Truck-O-Puppies"
7x5 acrylic on canvas
$125.00 unframed plus $5 for shipping in the US
Email:dogbri@q.com to purchase

Hello again, and here's a little progress. I spent most of today working on ads for Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort, my paycheck job. So, instead of coming home and heading out to Corrine's spinning class I chose to paint. It's been almost three weeks since my last posting, and that long since I painted too.

It felt so good to sit with the dogs in this painting, as well as my real dogs in the studio, for a couple of hours tonight. If I'm not to burned out after the web design stuff I have to do tomorrow, as well as repairing two bikes for a donation that need to be ready by Thursday, I might get some more done tomorrow.

Thanks for staying tuned while I work out my creativity/time issues.

Bri-

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hi - most of the gang (sans Bri-Cor) met for coffee last wk and Frank Bishop brought a truck full of black and yellow labrador puppies....no lie.They are ready for adoption in a wk or so.So cute, Rich was trying to figure out how to fit a large dog into our no-room-for-large-dog life. See you 1st Friday, and skiing on the weekend.